Monday, June 14, 2010

Are You a Monogamous Reader?

I don't know about you, but I have my nose in a number of books at any given time. Right now, I'm reading Judith McNaught's Whitney, My Love (which is pretty good), but I also have a couple of books at work on my shelf in case I forget to bring one from home. I am also partway through Memoirs of a Highland Lady by Elizabeth Grant (a book I bought in Scotland). And we can't forget the constant critiquing of books on Authonomy. Whew!

I guess it just depends on my mood, so I don't commit myself fully to one book at a time. Of course, sometimes a book is so amazing that I foresake all else until it's finished (including sleep- ha!).

What about you? Are you a monogamous reader, or do you have lots of books in play at once?

2 comments:

  1. I usually read just one at a time. If I have to take a long flight I may leave my main book at home and take a different one along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm strictly a one book at a time girl....(apart from Authonomy of course!)

    ReplyDelete